Sunday, May 23, 2004

Just a bit more than 6 hours before I fly off... the beginning of a one-month whirlwind tour of america and canada, covering 7 cities and meeting realtives.

Went clubbing on friday with Alex, Hoe Soon and Shiyu. Grace and SQ fell sick at the last minute, and WX couldn't join us... so it was just us 4 instead, but it was still pretty fun. Went to Dbl 0 on MS. And even though the DJ was bad, it was still alright. The four of us had 3 jugs of alcohol, and we danced for about 2hrs non-stop. I had forgotten how much I like to dance. Don't get me wrong... I'm a horrible dancer! but there's a certain joy in letting your hair down and doing silly dance moves in the middle of a packed floor. We had a great time just laughing at ourselves (Though HS hated the music.. it was hip-hop and a bit of R&B and a lot of dance and club remixes). HShiyu left first, as he had a performance the next day afternoon.

At the end of the day, my calfs really hurt! Went home, and slept at 330 am, woke up at 630 to go to the temple, then went to the gym to train... legs! then went home to sleep and woke up to watch the FA cup. Man U won... DAMN!

Had pizza that night... wanted to give myself a treat for going to the gym 14 of the last 15 days and also did cardio about 3 times a week... (running or aikido). TRIED to help some of my friends with gymming... Hope I did ok...

Will try to write from US... But as I am leaving, I can't help but worry about my family here... and call me paranoid, but I can't shake this feeling of doom over me either, like something bad is gonna happen... well I certainly PRAY not...Hope everything will be ok while I am gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home