Sunday, April 25, 2004

Ok...So this is like my forst blog after more than 2 months... and instead of trying to cram everything that happened in that time, I shall concentrate on recent events, specifically, from last wednesday.

That was when the worst exam of my life ended.I can't believe how badly I screwed it up. Never felt so bad after exams before. I'm still thinking about it. I really let myself, and my parents down. I know its a little early to say this but... I honestly feel this way. And I hate the feeling. I keep scolding myself...not that that will have any meaning now, but I better learn from this... . I cannot keep making idiot mistakes like this!

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEN! 22 and counting... . Great to hear your voice again after so long! I know you enjoyed last night. And I hope you enjoyed tonight with NEC too! Take Care Miss, and thanks for being such a great friend!

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic. Here's the lowdown.

Wed: Depressing... End of exams, but it ended at 7pm. No mood to do anything, considering how I screwed it up.

Thurs: Went to the doctor to see her about my hand, foot and mouth. Turns out that there is a cyst in my lip, a wart-like viral infection onm my hand, and some knee problem that I don't really understand. But She's a great doc, and I'll stick to her advice and excercise.

Frid: Went to the gym, for 1.5hrs, ran 3.2km, then did aikido for 2hrs... All in all, quite fulfilling.

Sat:Gym in the morning, and citizenship certificate presentation in the afternoon. I was asked before whether I want to lead the pledge for them, and giving the assurance that I won't be the only one, I agreed. So 4 of us were led to the stage, where we led the whole auditorium of strangers in the pledge. After that, they had a reception there, but seeing that the "new citizens" seemed to have picked up some of the "not-so-good" habits already(like mobbing the food trays, and piling on the food), I left, and had tea with my parents. Night was spent with them.

Sun: Gym (yes, again!) in the morning. Ice-skating( or rather, ice crashing) in the afternoon with Gopi, Winston and RJ. First time trying ice-skating, and hence, there were plenty of awkward moments, and a lot of embarrasment. Especially since those there were really good, and most of them were also really young. But I don't mind doing it again. Played pool before having dinner andwatching "50 first dates". Awesomely funny movie... a must see for anyone needing a perk -up. And for couples...

Next week is occupied with my engin class uting, Annual JC class chalet at east coast for 3 days (till wed), cyst removal on thursday, possibly a johor trip with Grace and SQ on Friday(as well as aikido), and cricket on saturday. And Deven is coming back early May... So will be meeting him as well... .

Sunday should be free... :)

And I need to prepare for my US trip. Going to 7-8 different cities for 1 month...from 23 May till 24th June. Can't wait...

Ok need to go ZZZz now... Will update a bit more regularly, now that my exams are over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home