Sunday, February 01, 2004

FOOOODDD!

Just came back from dinner with my parents. Went to the Pan Pacific hotel. They have this great North Indian Food place called Rang Mahal there. Great food, Great Ambience, Great Service... but pricey. But we didn't mind cause it was like a combined birthday dinner. Both mine and my dad's birthdays fall in January, so we decided to have a combined dinner there.

Had a mixed veg appetizer, some drinks(a yougurt drink called chaas for me, margaritas and singapore slings for my parents). Then a mixed indian bread basket, lamb cubes in gravy made with minced lamb, a cottage cheese and honey dish, and a spicy potato dish.

Reminded me of the turkish place I went with my parents last year. I still owe Huiwen a meal there. Another great place that makes excellent pita bread, and a great ambience. Quite reasonably priced too. Great place to take a girl out to, but since I'm single... well...nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home