Thursday, April 29, 2004

Chau Tar....

So... a week has passed just like that... Another week closer to that dreaded result. Much as I try, I can't seem to put it from my mind. The exams have definately wrecked my holidays. Ironic too, as the past few days have generally been quite fun.

I mean, come'on! A day out at sentosa with the rest of the engine class playing volleyball, captains ball and frisbee, and having ice-cream and dinner at pasir panjang after that, followed immediately by 2 days of chalet with the JC class at east coast... Where we had the bbq, and the cycling at night for our supper, and the lazing in the pool... with the end result that I ended up looking like a cooked lobster ( Indians DO get sunburnt!)

I also had that cyst removed from my lip. There's this great big depression where it used to be, resulting in my lips looking skewwed. The oral surgeon was really good ( after my last traumatic experience with one of them, I was ready to condemn them all!). He was funny, and nice, and could reassure me at every turn. The minor op also became something like a focal point, and I had 4 observers ( excluding me) watching in fascination. 15mins, 6stitches and a few wire gauze later... it was over. The mucosyl cyst was removes, put in its jar of formalin, and sent for biopsy. I go back to the doctor on saturday to have my stitches removed.... .

And tomorrow's trip to malaysia has been postponed indefinately... so we'll see when we go... .

But despite all these... it still goes back to my results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home