Saturday, July 30, 2005

First, lets begin this post with a big thank you! Thanks Grace for organising the jazz by the beach outing! It truly was great! Yes, the day started of raining. Yes it was gloomy. Yes there were five of us only( Grace, Bobby, Yvonne, Shiyu and me) But the presence of good friends, no matter the number, always brightens up the day. We played volleyball, went cycling, listened to good music and took lots of photos. Not to mention the banter. It gave me a warm tingly, feeling and I felt contented and happy. And this wouldn't have been possible without Grace, who came up with the idea in the first place.

I also learnt something yesterday. I was watching the sunset at the beach, and it hit me how bright red and glorious it was. I realized that this was because of the lack of clouds, the rain having cease only 2hrs before. I realized then how similar it was with life. We are all beset with storms in our lives. If we can only weather them, then maybe, just maybe,we might be treated to something spectacular and beautiful.

Second Issue:I went down to aikido on friday after a very long while. Been to busy with work and relatives to actually go down on fridays. No. less than three people told me that I have become bigger, one of them even warning me that I will soon have C cups if I'm not careful (to which I replied " I passed C a long time ago!".)

The thing is, have I really grown bigger? It puzzles me because I don't take any supplements and I make it a point to do Cardio, like running4-5km at least once, if not twice a week, and this is on top of aikido, which I go for once a week at least!. AND I barely get 6hrs of sleep, and I'm the kind who needs a lot more to rest. Also, atthe gym, I don't carry heavy weights. I don't really see the point.( I do however like the challenge of beating myself...of carrying a bit more than I did yesterday...to push myself that little bit further. That's one of the main reasons I even go in the first place.)And my weight hasn't really increase much...so do I really look bigger?

Issue 3: I'm getting nervous about the whole marriage thing. I don't want to get married. Not in the forseeable future, and if I can't find the right person, not ever. But had that discussion with my mum again and as usual,it left me a bit bemused ans uncomfortable.

Ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home