Monday, July 25, 2005

I went to the night Safari with my relatives on Saturday. As my dad was feeling sick, and my mom was tired, it was left to me, the dutiful son, to be the tour guide on a cloudy evening, when the moon shimmered behind a translucent curtain.

The mist rising from the trees, and the use of oil filled torches, lent everything an ethereal cast, such that, even with all the microphones, and the khakis, I couldn’t help but be reminded of a gladiatorial arena.

While there, I saw this really cute girl from NUS. How do I know she was from NUS? I’ve seen her in school before, in the library, quite a few times. And I went over to ask some directions. I THINK she recognized me, and boy you should have seen the expression on her face…

On that note, let me clarify a few things:
1) I am NOT the father of the 7yr old kid whose hand I was holding, and the LADY with me was NOT my wife! She was my cousin-in-law holding my NIECE, whose brother’s hands I held.
2) On the off chance that you are reading this blog ( as impossible as it may be), yes, I do find you very, very cute J

On a happier note, I saw more animals on this one trip then on my previous 5 combined. Still the, most memorable thing I saw was the look on her face…

why must these sorta things ALWAYS happen to me!?!?! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home