Sunday, November 06, 2005

Congrats Wen!
went out today after a really long time and it felt really good!

I know i sound like some strange person who hasn't seen the light of day, but then again, thats a pretty accurate description of my life this sem...Basically been a lab rat...my life revolving around the gym,school and home.

So I went out today to scout around for a laptop at cityhall... not to but, but to look at the designs and the prices... . Then went to SMC2005, a science and medicine convention at raffles city convention hall. Wen was having a presentation there, and i wanted to see it. Eventhough it was technically for registered people only, both wendy and I confidently strolled into the hall behind wen, even though I was in jeans, a polo t and slippers, while everyone else was in shirt, trousers and shoes...

Think its the glasses...makes me look intelligent and that i belong among smart people. :P

Speaking of smart people, congrats Wen! I knew you worked really,really hard on this. I know how exhausted you were after almost every single day, working at the clinic and the hospital, especially towards the end. And you deserve everything that you got today and more! I'm really really happy for you! It was terrific! And seeing them put the winners tag on your report...WOW!

And thanks for the lunch! The food was good, but, as usual, the company was better! It felt really good talking with the two of you. Hope the wedding goes smoothly tomorrow! And see you after the 5th!

And your hair looked really good with the highlights. But I think you will look even better when the colour fades a bit, and when you let your hair down... trust me ;)... you'll look even more stunning then you do now. :)

Also met Grace today. The aikido one, not the NJ or CE one... Haven't seen her for ages...neither she nor I have been going for training recently. Apparently, she was having a presentation there too. Heh! What a coincidence. It was nice talking to her after so long... She has not changed one bit! :)

Went back to NUS after that... back to the VI...initially not very productive, but things got better after a while...

okok...time to sleep...3 am already, tomorrow going back to school... SIANZ! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home