Monday, June 28, 2004

I'm tired.
So very tired... .
Probably the hangover from the US trip. While its true that I didn't have any jetlag, even with the 12hr time difference, I still do miss everyone there a lot. It was a real eye opener, and it has made me question what I really want in life.

But that's a blog for another day. Maybe the reason I'm tired is because I've been going to the gym again. Or maybe its because of waking up at 230 every morning to watch the soccer games.

Or because I'm just bored.

Since I've come back 5days ago, I've watched 3 movies, 1 play, played pool, with some friends, met up with others and gone to support another friend at a chinese TV competition that I didn't even knew existed and still only have a vague understanding of the rules.

Oh well... i'm tired. So i'll leave it at that now. Will attempt to put photos on my blog next, in chronological order, starting with San Francisco.

Till then... YAWN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home