Thursday, November 27, 2003


BLUE



You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!




Found this at a website... and since i was SOO bored, i gave it a try. Stayed at home and re-read The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan. I love his work! Brilliant fight scenes aside, he is able to portray a whole spectrum of human emotions. And if you were to think a bit more about what he said, you'll realize how deep his books really are. Its a brilliant read, totally unpredictable and absolutely enthralling. For those who want to read it though... be warned that it's a VERY VERY long series... 10 books so far and more to come. Each book is also very thick and if you don't have the space, let me know... I'll lend mine to you.

Also went to the gym... only 6 more days to go till India...and knowing how pampered I'll be there, I'm trying to lose my fat in advance... . Still rehabilitating my right leg from the nerve damage it suffered. Its better now but still a bit of a ways to go before it is fully alright. Who'd ever think that sitting cross legged would cause nerve damage of all things!

Watched Kids Say The Darndest Things. Man that is one FUNNY show... If you can, watch it. The kids were simply ADORABLE.

Quote: Joel, 6 yrs old talking to Mr Bill Crosby.

BC: I heard you're an authority on vegetables.
Joel: Yes
BC: Name me a vegetable
Joel: (After a moment) Zuchini... I hate zuchini!!!
BC: Oh... Zuchini? Have you ever had zuchini?
Joel: No...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home