Monday, May 08, 2006

[May. 8th, 2006|06:41 am]
Its monday morning here...640 am to be exact. I leave for work in 20mins. Some how, I managed to wake up at 5am local time. Surprising cos 1)I didn't sleep till it was 130am and 2) I didn't use an alarm.

Yet, I should have expected that considering that I woke up at 4pm local time yesterday... and having slept at 1am local time, it means that I was asleep for 15hrs! Thats like the longest I have slept in more than a year!

Another of my cousins came to visit me with their family yesterday. So good to see them! We laughed and joked for 2hrs, had pizza for dinner and played with the kids (who have grown so much since the last I saw them!). They are, however, amazingly adorable!

Got an amazing view from the house. Its on top of a hill, and you can see the rockies in the distance. The lights from the buildings below at night make it seem like theres a valley full of amber fireflies below. Very pretty!

Would show you guys picture but...unfortunately...i didn't bring the correct adapter for the plugs here, and my batteries are flat. Will post them once I get them...which, hopefully, will be today. :)

Just another random fact... its about 20degrees in the afternoon here.... and it goes down to 6 in the evening and early morning. Sun sets at about 830pm local time, and rises at 530 am

okok...i really gtg... i leave in 5mins! Mustn't be late on my first day at the job! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home