Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WEnt to the gym this morning...Thre , i saw eric and the first tyhing he said to me is"whats wrong with your face?" followed almost immediately with, "you've put on weight!I can see your love handles!" hahahabloodyha!

The sad thing is ...its true. Late dinners and sudden cravings are making me put on a lot of weight. Add to it an unpredictable excercise routine and plenty of medicine and you've got the recipe for one seriously bloated arpan! Help!

And next week is such a killer! monday is pre op meeting, tuesday is warding into hospital, wed is the op, thursday i get discharged, friday I got a midterm, saturday another midterm, monday a third midterm AND a project due that i can only start now because the lecturer just finished teaching the subject!

And i had to have said yes to going to a jazz concert this saturday! Oh what oh what shall i do!

I am so screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home