Saturday, April 29, 2006

Was walking back from the gym today when I saw a blind boy sleeping at the Mrt station. He had a recorder in his hand and a contented smile on his lips, it made me smile with joy...and it made me wonder.

What do blind men see when they dream? If they've never seen in their lives, are their dreams composed of sounds only? Do they know what humans look like? Or the delicate beauty of a rose? Do they understand what red is? Do they imagine the sun and the stars and the sky to be brighter and bluer and more magnificent then it really is?

I hope so.

And if they ever do see, I hope the world doesn't dissapoint them too much.

For sometimes, ignorance really might be bliss.

God give them peace and joy and happiness.

Thank you for showing me how much I really have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home