Thursday, June 22, 2006

Was jogging yesterday evening around the neighbourhood... planned to jog for an hour. The weather here is so conducive for running right now (or so it thought) with the temperature being about 12 degrees and practically no humidity.

10 minutes into the jog, I felt the first drops on me. The wind was blowing hard, but I didn't mind. Still, I decided maybe I'll run back, towards the house and away from the rain. Hopefully, this is just a passing cloud and it would pass away from me.

No such luck.

As I run back, the rain gets heavier and about 600m from the house, something hits my arm, and I feel something else hit my head. Still jogging, I see white stuff falling from the sky. Looks like snow but its too hard and fast falling.

Great... I am out jogging in my t-shirt only, in a hailstorm. I rush into the house, and just in time too... the hail stones got bigger...and till they were the size of small marbles. Did quite some damage to the cars outside.

Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home