Friday, August 06, 2004

So...it's been an interesting few days... . The last week of a REALLY long break... school starting soon, marking an end to my 3 months of decadence...

Anyway, this week, I had 100kg fall on my hands, had a suicidal person on my train, and a person trying to stop a moving bus by jumping infront of it.

Also went to sentosa (again) with y uni class... We have to be the most siao on class in NUS! We go out often, talk kok alot and generally enjoy each others company... . We all have our own unique personalities, and we were lucky enough that we clicked... Of course, it helped that we were all very nice people (me included :D) . Gonna miss them this sem... such a pity that we have to split up... .

Gonna miss the gym too... Will be easing up on gymming a lot, won't really haver time for it once school starts. I have a really packed time table.... . Gonna miss training with erwin, allan, and the rest... Its really nice to train with them greatguys... jokers, who can make you laugh between sets, and motivate you and spot for you during excercises.... . Missing Bert at the gym too... Saturdays just don't seem complete without him being there at the gym training with me... . Poor guys struggling through OCS... oh well. 7mths to go now... .

Oh well... going to meet my primary school classmates tomorrow. Dev has this big news that he is dying to tell us...wonder what it is...

Oh well... till the next time I update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home