Thursday, June 15, 2006

Went to an oil and petroleum fair today. Had to leave work early so had to go to work early...Reached work at 630am...was the first or second one there. Was so sleepy the whole day! Luckily, I had nothing much to do...so spent the day doing my VI factsheets, before heading to the exhibition at 230pm with ed.

Boy was the place crowded. It was the last day and it was packed! Luckily, Ed had two free passes and we got in free...else it would have cost $80 to get in! Crazy!

It was worth it though. Saw quite a few companies, met with some representatives of Haliburton and dropped off my resume at Shell Canada and Petro Can. Dunno if it'll get me anywhere but its worth a try. There were tons of free goodies as well and food...and beer! (Budweiser).

And it helps that we are working at SNC-Lavalin. Everyone seemed to be looking at our name tags and noting the company and being super friendly.

I wonder how many people noted the word "intern" below the company name. Not that I mind :) heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home